Sunday 20 November 2011

Candy!

Here is my look for today.

I was inspired by Tanja's My Little Pony ad Vegas A's Geometric Eighties, mine was very rushed so it doesnt look nearly as good as theirs, but you get the idea.



I also thought I'd ad in my hairstyle for the day, as I ended up making it into more of a pinup look, again very rushed and had no hairspray, so having the top down in the car got very windy >.<


Here are two videos I found really helpful and easy to follow for pinup victory rolls, Sweep to the side vintage (check out more of ClassicRetroGlamour for fantastic tutorials in vintage hairstyles) Victory rolls tutorial

You can view larger versions of the photos by clicking on them

Enjoy!
<3

1 comment:

  1. WOW! talk about Arty!! What does your nonna say, LOL

    ReplyDelete