Thursday 17 November 2011

Snow White!!!

Oh yeah...i bought a wig recently because as much as I love my rainbow hair, sometimes I'd like to be a different colour for the day....I cant dye my  hair that often, nor do I have the money D:

I got the idea from Tanja's blog Rose Shock.
She has a whole range of wonderful wigs, so I thought it would be a good way to constantly change my hair colour while keeping it rainbow :P

So why the white wig? I cant get my hair this light, having black hair, well I probs could, but it wouldn't be as even, so i bought this one :) It is a silvery white and it's 40 inches long (so basicly down to my bum). I got the wig here on ebay for only $23.99, they have a whole bunch of awesome wigs....

Im not sure on how I should style it though, what do you think?

 I could quite possibly get addicted to them....




No comments:

Post a Comment