Tuesday 15 November 2011

Rain In My Bow

So I haven't posted in a few days...woops.. been busy >.<

I thought I'd make up for is with some pretty colours :D :D :D We all love pretty colours right?

Here is my look for today, RAINBOW!/ sunset?


I also re-dyed my hair today because it was looking a little too blonde on top...FYI i dont look good as a blonde....



Here are some people with amazing rainbow hair!

Photo credits to Ugg-Off's Flickr

                                          Photo credits to Wisley-Chosen's Flickr

Enjoy! :) <3

4 comments:

  1. oh heyyy girl :) you look amazing!!! youre so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should do makeup tutorials on youtube!
    i'd love to learn how to actually do these looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might do soon if i have the time :)

    Thank you

    <3

    ReplyDelete